Wondering how to add IGTV from your computer? Say no more, here are all the steps how to (finally) do it!
With its recent changes, Instagram has added a much needed feature, enabling us to upload videos directly from a desktop computer. Can you imagine the endless possibilities that are coming with it?
How to add IGTV from your computer?
Couldn’t be easier! Just follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Instagram account on a computer and go to the bio section
2. Select IGTV under your highlights
3. Click on blue Upload button on the right
4. Drag the video to upload
5. Add your cover image which must be vertical and in JPG format
6. Add a Title which will be shown in the feed
7. Add the description, that can include hashtags, @ mentions, and links
8. Check on “Share Preview to Feed” which will enable the first minute to be shown in the regular Instagram feed
All done! The video must be vertical, between 15 seconds and 10 minutes in length, in MP4 format and less than 3.6GB.
Have you tried this IGTV feature yet and what do you think of it so far?